Bught Caravan Park and Campsite is a pleasant, well-featured site in a rural setting next to Inverness Leisure within 15 minutes walk of Inverness Castle and Inverness city centre. Situated on the edge of beautiful Bught Park, just off the main A82 Inverness – Fort William road, which runs along the edge of Loch Ness and the Caledonian Canal, this popular family site has been graded with 3 stars by Visit Scotland. The Park is open from Easter until the end of September and is a perfect base for a memorable family stay in the Highlands.
The features in the Park include:
– Flat grassy site
– 60 caravan and/or tent and vehicle stances
– 70 backpackers tent stances
– Showers and toilet block including chemical toilet
– Disposal laundry and drying facilities
– Electric hook-ups for all 60 caravan/tent/vehicle stances
– Dogs are permitted on site, but require to be kept under control
The following are all within a 4 minute walk from the park – River Ness fishing, Ice Rink, Leisure centre, Running Track and Football pitches, Crazy Golf, local shop, Whin Park boating pond and playpark, Ness Islands park.