The much-loved Kingsmills Hotel set within acres of manicured grounds perfectly blends historic tradition, contemporary design and passionate service. Originally built in 1785, the Kingsmills has grown both in stature & reputation. And is synonymous with Highland hospitality.
The Kingsmills Hotel is more than ‘just a hotel’ and provides a wide range of services for you to take advantage of when you stay. With 147 stunning rooms and complimentary onsite parking, we have the ideal venue for your well-deserved retreat. Our luxurious rooms are large and spacious with super-king-sized beds and Classic rooms ooze elegance with the Patio rooms opening directly into our gardens. The Luxury rooms deliver luxury in its finest form, with our Cocoon and Retreat rooms in the exclusive Kingsclub and Spa providing a truly indulgent experience! The Retreat rooms even have their own private balcony or garden overlooking the neighbouring golf course. 2015 saw the grand opening of our Garden rooms. Nestled in idyllic seclusion in the grounds these provide a unique accommodation experience all year round.
Each room has its own personality and feel. You can experience a home from home atmosphere where nothing is too much trouble, and our team on hand to help with anything you need.
The Kingsmills Hotel loves good food and is always excited about sharing our passion for locally sourced traditional Scottish dishes with our guests. Our cosy Inglis restaurant is ideal for a pre-theatre dinner or romantic evening for two. Alternatively our Conservatory A La Carte restaurant offers diners the perfect place to enjoy a leisurely meal as they take in the lovely scenery of our gardens. Why not take advantage of our on-site leisure club and spa to ensure you are fully relaxed and feeling rejuvenated?
“Rarely in my travels around the globe have I found such a capable and willing team” – B. Austin, Disney
As part of their promise to reassure you of your safety when visiting the Kingsmills Hotel, they have designed our ‘Safely Sound’ programme. This builds on existing high standards of hygiene and cleanliness. Praised by guests we have had the pleasure of welcoming over the years!
This programme will be constantly evolving! As new information and products become available they will review and improve our approach to the evolving landscape.
However, some new initiatives to reassure you are:
• Pre-check-in calls will confirm that all guests have not experienced any of the government COVID symptoms in the 7 days leading up to their stay
• All guests will be asked to check their temperature on the day of departure
• All staﬀ’s temperatures will be checked at the start of each shift
• Significantly increased time for our housekeeping team to meticulously prepare your room for arrival. (This
includes anti-viral cleaning and electrostatic procedures and a room sealed awaiting your arrival)
• Air change programme.
• Maximum possible time between one guest leaving and another arriving
• Option to choose our Kingsmills Housekeeping Light to maintain “Household integrity” (our team will not enter
your room once you have taken residence)
• Advance of arrival check-in procedure and car park check-in
• Social distancing implemented throughout our public areas
• Increased intensity of cleaning in our food and beverage areas and we will utilise our meeting spaces and private dining rooms as additional lounges and restaurants to enhance our social distancing
• Additional seating for outdoor dining
We are fully committed to doing our very best for you – that is the Kingsmills way. It’s what we are known for and whilst these strange times dictate social distancing, know that our warmth and hospitality will surround you as always.