In the historic Highland city of Inverness, on the leafy banks of the River Ness, lies Ness Walk. This stunning new addition to the city redefines luxury and Highland hospitality.
Offering 47 exquisite bedrooms, including two suites, the designs take their influence from the seasonal landscape surrounding the Highlands with a flow of soft colours and textiles. Our hope is that when we open, we will be awarded 5 stars.
Each room will be finished to the very highest level of lavish detailing creating a sanctuary to relax and unwind. Indeed, the Wellingtonia Suite at 90sqm will undoubtedly be the “best room in the Highlands”. The original building has been sensitively restored and offers a warm Highland welcome into an open lounge with high ceilings and long views across the lawn to the river. An open fire, high corniced ceilings and luxurious furnishings warm the restaurant and bar provides guests with a relaxing, rich and cosy setting.
Alongside 47 en-suite rooms, Ness Walk brings to the city the stunning new restaurant Torrish; set in the original drawing room, Torrish is blazoned with traditional detailing with stunning views over the river.
The menu at Torrish is curated by our brigade and draws on influences and flavours from throughout the world. This produces a menu that is filled with curiosity, discovery and adventure! The team work daily with local producers to harvest the best crops, source the freshest fish and find the best cuts of meat to ensure your dining experience is rich in flavour, texture, colour and innovation.
Ness Walk has 29 parking spaces for residents only. These must be booked at time of reservation at a cost of £15 per car per 24 hours.
As part of their promise to reassure you of your safety when visiting Ness Walk, they have designed our ‘Safely Sound’ programme. This builds on existing high standards of hygiene and cleanliness. Praised by guests they have had the pleasure of welcoming over the years!
This programme will be constantly evolving! As new information and products become available they will review and improve our approach to the evolving landscape.
However, some new initiatives to reassure you are:
• Pre-check-in calls will confirm that all guests have not experienced any of the government COVID symptoms in the 7 days leading up to their stay
• All guests will be asked to check their temperature on the day of departure
• All staﬀ’s temperatures will be checked at the start of each shift
• Significantly increased time for our housekeeping team to meticulously prepare your room for arrival. (This
includes anti-viral cleaning and electrostatic procedures and a room sealed awaiting your arrival)
• Air change programme.
• Maximum possible time between one guest leaving and another arriving
• Option to choose our Kingsmills Housekeeping Light to maintain “Household integrity” (our team will not enter
your room once you have taken residence)
• Advance of arrival check-in procedure and car park check-in
• Social distancing implemented throughout our public areas
• Increased intensity of cleaning in our food and beverage areas and we will utilise our meeting spaces and private dining rooms as additional lounges and restaurants to enhance our social distancing
• Additional seating for outdoor dining
We are fully committed to doing our very best for you – that is the Ness Walk way. It’s what we are known for and whilst these strange times dictate social distancing, know that our warmth and hospitality will surround you as always.