Menu
Invermoriston Bridge at Invermoriston

Invermoriston Bridge

Invermoriston’s Thomas Telford bridge crosses the spectacular River Moriston falls. Built in 1813, the bridge was part of the main road between Drumnadrochit and Fort Augustus, until it was replaced in the 1930’s with a new bridge.
Today it’s a great spot for photographs and to see salmon leaping.

Open all the time

Prices

Free entry

Gallery

Address

Invermoriston,
Inverness-shire,
IV63

Telephone Number