Enter below to WIN!
WIN an amazing 2 night Highland Prize package!
You could be in with a chance of stepping away from the desk to take the LNER Azuma service direct to Inverness, the capital of the Scottish Highlands, for an amazing 2-night glamping break including some of the fantastic experiences and activities which Inverness and Loch Ness have to offer.
What's the PRIZE!
WIN a 2-night glamping break in Inverness and Loch Ness arriving by LNER
- Return 1st Class train tickets for up to 2 adults and 2 children to Inverness from any starting destination along the LNER route
- 2 nights stay at the fabulous Inverness Glamping pods
- Adventure activities for up to 2 adults and 2 children with In Your Element
- Loch Ness and Nessie hunting Cruise with Loch Ness by Jacobite
- Afternoon Tea at Macgregors Bar Inverness
- 2 days private hire with IT Taxis
HOW TO ENTER
Answer the simple question below and the winner will be drawn at random on Friday 24th September 2021 at 17:00
Read the full competition terms and conditions below before entering!
• Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Visit Inverness Loch Ness or the competition partner(s) (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
• Entries for competitions must be received by the stated closing date. All entries received after this date will not be counted.
• To enter a Competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
• Only one entry per person.
• Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no purchase is necessary.
• It is the responsibility of entrants to notify Visit Inverness Loch Ness of any change of contact details.
• The closing date is Friday 24th September at 17:00, and Visit Inverness Loch Ness reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
• The winners of the competition will be announced on social media via Visit Inverness Loch Ness social channels and will subsequently be announced on the website.
• Competition winners must come forward to claim their prize. In the event of a prize going unclaimed for more than 28 days after notification, Visit Inverness Loch Ness may, at its discretion, declare the prize unclaimed and no longer valid, and draw a new winner. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded.
• The winner(s) of the competition agrees to have their name and their city/town of residence published and to whatever publicity Visit Inverness Loch Ness deems relevant.
• The prize is not transferable to another person.
• No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
• If an advertised prize is not available, Visit Inverness Loch Ness reserves the right to offer an alternative prize.
• The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
• Visit Inverness Loch Ness does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier. Visit Inverness Loch Ness is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party connected with this competition.
• Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• Visit Inverness Loch Ness reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
• Visit Inverness Loch Ness shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of Visit Inverness Loch Ness’s negligence.
• Visit Inverness Loch Ness’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The winners will be given full details and individual T&C's of all third party suppliers prize information.