If you are thinking of rewarding hard working employees or planning a corporate trip to heighten the profile of your company, then Culloden House is the ideal venue.
Exclusive use of the House is available depending on the time of year.
Corporate events for some of the biggest names in Banking, Whisky, Fashion & Motor industry have taken place at Culloden House and our ability to cater for clients of all types makes Culloden House an ideal base.
Product launches, vintage car rallies, historic weekends or if you are just organizing a team break away from it all then we can arrange an array of activities to suit your requirements and time scale including:
* Escorted golf packages with our associated PGA registered golf
professional, including tuition if required.
* Shooting programmes to suit: grouse, partridge, pheasant, duck or
red deer on neighbouring estates
* Clay pigeon shooting
* Fishing on the River Findhorn
* Falconry on the front lawn
* Horse riding
* Our resident Jacobite ghost story-teller
* Jim Neil, our resident piper
* Sandy Fea, our resident photographer
* Luxury Loch Ness cruises
* Marquee hire
* Distillery tours
* Whisky tasting
* Wine appreciation dinners
* Helicopter tours and transportation
* Aircraft charters
* Chauffeur driven excursions
* Outdoor activity days
* Special commissioned silverware gifts
* Beauty therapy, masseurs and hairdressers for the ladies
* English and foreign language guides
* Scottish evenings with pipe band, Culloden’s resident Jacobite Clansman,
Clarsach player, Ceilidh band and full Highland dress should you wish to
don the kilt!
Culloden’s excellent reputation for food means that private dinner parties can also be arranged in either the Morning Room or the Forbes Room.
Conference facilities are available with room sizes ranging from boardroom for 12 to theatre style for up to 70 delegates. The house has standard conferencing equipment and wireless internet access. More specialist equipment can be hired locally. What ever your needs we will endeavour to accommodate.
For more information on Corporate events at Culloden House please request more details through our contact page and mark for the attention of Stephen Davies, General Manager.