Menu

St. Ninian’s Church

St. Ninian’s Scottish Episcopal Church was designed by Alexander Ross and consecrated in 1853. With a lovely setting on the north shore of Loch Meiklie, this little church features a crowstepped bellcote and an oriel window. An Early Christian cross slab, believed to be possibly late 4th century, is incorporated into the altar, while carpets in the sanctuary, designed by George Bain, bear intricate Celtic imagery. The church is always open and visitors are welcome.

Facilities

Children welcome

Address

Glen Urquhart,
by Inverness,
IV63 6TN

Telephone Number

01456 450715