Welcome to Hazelgrove our pet friendly cottage on Loch Ness. Hazelgrove, a traditional cottage at Inverfarigaig, midway down the south side of Loch Ness, 16 miles from both Inverness and Fort Augustus, enjoys an elevated position overlooking this famous Loch.
The cottage has stunning views out over the loch towards Urquhart Castle and the veranda is perfect for watching the sun go down over the loch on summer evenings. Miles of waymarked trails, which start from the garden gate, meander through Farigaig forest, to some of the finest viewpoints on Loch Ness. The shores of the loch are a short 5 minute walk away.
Close to Hazelgrove at Foyers there is a range of eating places while 8 miles along the loch side is Dores Inn with an excellent reputation for quality food. Whatever your aspirations – be they walking, a honeymoon or a get-away-from-it-all romantic break, Hazelgrove holiday cottage will exceed your expectations.
Come and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of Hazelgrove Cottage. We offer:-
• Wonderful views of Loch Ness and only five minutes walk to the loch shore
• Verandah and patio areas for guests to enjoy the views out over Loch Ness
• Flexible accommodation for 4 persons.
• Large L shaped lounge with a spectacular view of the loch towards Urquhart castle
• Fully fitted kitchen with aga for the winter months
• Secure fenced back garden for up to 4 pets (free or charge)
• Wood burning stove
• The opportunity of personalised guided walks and car tours