Based in Inverness by the Caledonian Canal, Explore Highland offers a wide range of paddlesport activities for all ages, fitness levels and paddler abilities.
Explore Highland trips available:
* Paddle Loch Ness – morning, afternoon and evening guided canoe & kayak trips
* Loch Trips – Full day trips available on Lochs Ness, Achilty, Duntelchaig, Oich & Affric
* River Trips – Full day trips available on Rivers Ness, Beauly, Conon, Oich & Moriston
* Sea Trips – Full day trips available on Beauly, Moray & Cromarty Firth
Family groups welcome on Paddle Loch Ness and Loch Trips. All U18’s require accompanied by parents. 2017 Planned trips are listed and bookable online.
For experienced paddlers, Explore Highland offers:
* Open Canoe Hire (tandem) – £40, additional days £35 per day
* Touring Kayak Hire (solo) – £35, additional days £30 per day
* Sit on Top Kayak Hire (tandem) – £40, additional days £35 per day
* Sea Kayak Hire (solo) – £35, additional days £30 per day
* Stand Up Paddleboard Hire (solo) – £35, additional days £30 per day
* Other Equipment – including camping & cooking equipment
Hire craft & equipment can be collected/returned from the canal side office in Inverness. A drop off/collection service is available. Buoyancy aids, paddles and other safety equipment inclusive with craft hire. Advance booking required for hire, shuttle and bespoke activities. Hire Terms & Conditions apply.
As a paddlesports professional, Donald can offer advice, coaching & guiding in a variety of craft. His local knowledge and enthusiasm will ensure your make the most of your Highland paddling adventure.
Please do check out Explore Highland’s website, and feel free to contact Donald for further information.