Welcome to VisitInvernessLochNess
VisitInvernessLochNess is the Tourism Business Improvement District (BID) for Inverness and Loch Ness. The organisation was established in March 2014 following a ballot of all member businesses. Today the organisation has over 450 members from all the key tourism sectors, hotels, guest houses, self-catering, visitor attractions and many more.
The goals of the organisation are to create a more sustainable local tourism industry better able to compete with other similar sized destinations nationally and internationally, by increasing visitor numbers to the area, increasing the level of visitor spend, the length of stay and improving the tourism infrastructure.
To achieve these goals the organisation has six objectives:
- To market and promote Inverness and Loch Ness as one destination, with particular focus on the shoulder and winter months
- To attract more conferences and business tourism to the area
- To promote and support existing and new sustainable events and festivals
- To provide workshop opportunities for businesses to grow and develop
- To work with partners to improve the tourism infrastructure of the area.
- To act as a strong voice for the local tourism industry on issues that affect members
4 April 2017
It has been brought to our attention that a letter from Inverness City BID has wrongly been sent out to all of our members along with your Tourism BID annual invoices.
We would like to apologise for any confusion that this may have caused but would like to add that this was out with our control and indeed was the fault of Highland Council’s sub-contractor based in Glasgow.
Please disregard the insert from the City BID.
Visit Inverness Loch Ness
If you have any questions or wish more information about content on this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively phone 01463 219219.