The Snow Goose
Also at this Venue
Situated on land that was originally part of Stoneyfield House, the Snow Goose was previously known as the Coach House Inn. Stoneyfield House was a smallholding on the Raigmore Estate which was built in 1780. In the early 20th Century, it was owned by a Neil D. Macintosh. Mr Macintosh sold the estate off in small lots in 1918 and one of the lots was the Coach House Inn.