Search availability for Dolphin Bay Suites and book online
|Book through Visit Inverness Loch Ness||MAR
Availability updated on 21 Mar 17 at 18:17
Paul & Sally Weller
Dolphin Bay Suites,
at the Old Ship Inn,
01667 404 604
Our tranquil seafront setting and breathtaking views across the inner Moray Firth with its' wonderful wildlife and our great location with Inverness, Nairn, Fort George, Loch Ness, castles, dolphins, ospreys and golf on the doorstep make our holiday apartments unique for a holiday or break.
These apartments are new, spacious, warm and well equipped in a carefully restored historic building in the heart of the ancient village between Inverness and Nairn.
Each apartment has one, two or three bedrooms, a large lounge with kitchenette, bathroom and verandah or patio to enjoy those wonderful views and sunsets across the inner Moray Firth (famous for the dolphins) and a washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave, colour TV, DVD, hairdryer, wifi, radio as well as everything else you would expect to find.
Ground-floor apartments are particularly suitable for families with young children and if you find stairs challenging. We are in the heart of the ancient village which is flat with level access to the shops and along the beach. There's plenty of safe private parking right outside in our car park.
Dolphins, Mountains, Castles, Distilleries, Golf, Shopping, History, Culture, spectacular Scenery, Countryside and wildlife on your doorstep. But no crowds. An ideal location to tour the Highlands of Scotland from a friendly village. Sorry, no pets. Contact us direct for shortbreaks.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Dining room
- Toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Outdoor facilities
garden, village and seafront
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower
- Bath with support handrails available
- W.C. fitted with handrails available
- Bathrooms available that have been specially adapted for wheelchair user
Ground-floor apartments are particularly suitable if you find stairs challenging. We are in the heart of the ancient village which is flat with level access to the shops and along the beach. There's plenty of safe private easy parking right outside in our car park.
- Entrance is well lit
- Seating available in kitchen
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)