Invermoriston Bridge at Invermoriston
Historic Site, free entry
Invermoriston's Thomas Telford bridge crosses the spectacular River Moriston falls. Built in 1813, the bridge was part of the main road between Drumnadrochit and Fort Augustus, until it was replaced in the 1930's with a new bridge.
Today it's a great spot for photographs and to see salmon leaping.
Open all the time